HeartMath® De-Stress Workshop™
The HeartMath DeStress Workshop is designed for nonprofit entities. HeartMath’s De-Stress Workshop: Simple Tools for Renewing Yourself in These Stressful Times.
About the De-Stress Workshop:
HeartMath’s De-Stress Workshop is a practical, down-to-earth program that teaches people in the community skills for de-stressing and bringing more balance and ease into their daily challenges, communications and relationships. The program’s success can be attributed largely to two of HeartMath’s self-regulation techniques, which provide simple, but effective ways to shift into coherence, a state in which the heart, brain and nervous system are in alignment. This balanced state forms the foundation of both personal and family resilience.
The skills learned in this two-and-a-half-hour workshop will help the people you serve deal with:
• Stressful situations
• Anxiousness, anger and frustration
• Unexpected changes
• Making difficult decisions
Participants create and commit to personal practice plans and leave the workshop with a clear understanding of how to apply these tools and skills in their daily lives.
• Understand how increasing coherence and managing stressful emotions can improve your health, well-being and relationships
• Learn how to make clearer choices and decisions in challenging situations (time-crunches, unexpected changes, etc.)
• Learn how to consciously create more flow and ease as you navigate through life’s daily interactions with family, friends and co-workers
• Learn proven stress reduction and effective resilience building techniques that can be used before, during and after stressful challenges
• Create and commit to a personal practice plan
Free Resources for Children of Attendees
The Institute of HeartMath has developed a set of heart-based tools and techniques that enable children and teens to better recognize and self-regulate stress. Adult participants will be given free Website access to age-appropriate versions of these techniques to share with their children at home.
• Shift and Shine™ (Ages 3-6)
• Heart Shift™ (Ages 7-12)
• Quick Coherence® (Ages 13-18)
If you'd like to arrange a HeartMath De-Stress Workshop for your non-profit, or community organization please contact Nellie at mailto:email@example.com
Nellie Moore is a Licensed HeartMath ® DeStress Workshop Qualified Instructor
Please Note, the information and services provided by or through Aspien At Heart, & Compassion Arising LLC, Nellie P. Moore, or other advertisers, or providers of services on this website & blog are not to be used to treat or diagnose any condition, disease, client, patient, or individual. The ideas, information and services provided are not intended to be a substitute for consult or treatment with a qualified physician, therapist, or other qualified helping professional.